INSEAD offers plenty of rounds for applicants wishing to enroll for either the July 2024 class or December 2024 class. Despite stating that equal consideration is given to applicants in each round, we strongly advise you to apply in the earliest round in which you’re prepared to submit a strong application.
August 2023 Intake (Class of July 2024)
Round 1: 06 September 2022
Round 2: 15 November 2022
Round 3: 10 January 2023
Round 4: 07 March 2023
January 2024 Intake (Class of December 2024)
Round 1: 07 March 2023
Round 2: 18 April 2023
Round 3: 27 June 2023
Round 4: 08 August 2023
INSEAD Business School also provides the following details concerning their deadlines:
- We have added a fourth round of admissions to allow us to better manage the influx of incoming applications and to provide additional flexibility to our applicants.
- If you choose to delay submission of your application until the following round of the same intake, your application form details will be saved automatically. Note that access to your form will be temporarily disabled at 23:59pm (Central European Time) on the day of the deadline, as the system will shut down for about four days. Access to your form will resume once the temporary shut down period ends, so you can continue editing it.
- Please bear in mind that if you miss all four rounds of a particular intake, your application form and its entire contents will expire. At this point, you will be required to complete a new application from scratch, for the next intake.
- To be included in a specific round, applications must be complete and submitted by 23:59pm French time on the day of the deadline.
- To enjoy an optimum application experience and to avoid the peak period, we strongly encourage you to apply a couple of weeks prior to the application deadline if possible.
- Competition for each round is equal regardless of the intake or round you apply for. We review the pool of applications submitted within each round independently, keeping the “offer ratio” (percentage of candidates accepted vs. applications received) fairly constant across all rounds. By “Class” we are referring to the entire population of students beginning the INSEAD MBA programme at the same time (regardless of campus location).
Are you looking to learn how to make your profile stand out? Connect with our INSEAD Experts to discover how.